บริษัท แอตแลนต้า เมดดิคแคร์ จำกัด
Cultivation Director (Cannabis)
We are a leading cannabis company in search of a highly qualified and experienced Cultivation Director to join our team. This role requires a deep understanding of the cannabis cultivation process and a proven track record of successful management within the industry.
- Oversee all aspects of cannabis cultivation operations, including planting, growing, trimming, harvesting, and curing.
- Develop and implement cultivation strategies to maximize crop yield, potency, and quality.
- Ensure compliance with all local and state regulations regarding cannabis cultivation.
- Manage cultivation team, including hiring, training, and evaluating performance.
- Monitor inventory levels, track plant health, and identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Implement and maintain efficient systems for record-keeping and track cultivation expenses.
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize production processes and meet company goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, advancements, and best practices.
- At least 5 years of experience in cannabis cultivation, with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge of cannabis strains, genetics, and cultivation techniques.
- Familiarity with local and state regulations governing cannabis cultivation.
- Strong leadership and team-management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, botany, or a related field is preferred but not required.
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about the cannabis industry, we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to [contact information]. Please include “Cultivation Director Application” in the email subject line. We will only contact candidates selected for an interview.
Note: This job announcement is only intended to provide a general overview of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may change or develop over time, based on business needs and industry demands.