Executive Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Atlanta Medicare Company Limited./บริษัท แอตแลนต้า เมดดิคแคร์ จำกัด
Reporting to the Vice President – Strategy, Sales & Marketing
- Prepare, manage and maintain on a regular basis the database on the end to end project activities.
- Understand and follow-up on the key activities, update the reporting authority on the progress, bottlenecks and implement the proposed troubleshooting exercise.
- To do the desk research on the project activities and report to the management on the findings which shall be useful to understand the various dimensions of the project.
- Coordinate with the departmental heads for the follow-ups and report to the VP
- Necessary translation of the key documents & presentations from “Thai to English” and “English to Thai”
- Male or Female, Thai national, age between 27 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biological Sciences is a must, Masters in Business Management. A candidate with an academic qualification in Project Management shall be preferred.
- 5 years of minimum work experience in pharmaceutical business.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, strategic thinking, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good marketing analysis and good business planning skills.
- Work experience in pharmaceutical QC/QA position is advantage.
- Good computer skills especially MS Office (MS Project shall be great).
- Good in writing and verbal communication.
- Good command of English Language.